Sunday, January 4, 2009

This year has flown by

I am branching out and decided to start a blog, so that our family and friends can keep up with our precious son, Mason. He is growing and changing so much everyday. I can't believe how fast this first year has flown by. I thought this would be a great way to let everyone see what we see everyday watching our sweet boy grow up. He is the most precious thing that has ever happened to us and I am so excited that several of my friends are starting their sweet families, too and can see what a blessing I have enjoyed this year. You never know just how much you can love someone until you have a baby yourself. You hear that your entire life, but it never really is as real as the first time you see that precious smile. Hope you enjoy our little man!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie I love your blog is it too cute! Little boys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete